Philip was driving Land Rover when he smashed into one different vehicle Jan. 1, injuring 2 people

A girl who was injured in a vehicle accident involving Prince Philip says the roads might be safer now that the 97-year-old royal has given up his driver’s licence.

Buckingham Palace says Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth, has voluntarily surrendered his licence “after cautious consideration.”

Emma Fairweather, who suffered a broken wrist throughout the Jan. 17 accident, instructed the Sunday Mirror newspaper that “it’s the appropriate issue to do. Undoubtedly the roads might be safer now.”

Philip was behind the wheel of a Land Rover near the royal family’s Sandringham property in jap England when he smashed into one different vehicle. Fairweather and the lady driving the auto had been injured nevertheless a 9-month-old little one was not.

Prosecutors say they could ponder Philip’s decision as they decide whether or not or to not value him throughout the crash.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here